Doing business with us while walking on a rough path?
In difficult times you require adequate and expert advice. Good consultancy/coaching is based on mutual trust. Especially because sensitive issues are often part of these settings. We understand fully that we need to gain your trust. Our professional attitude and experience will reassure you of this. For your peace of mind: it goes without saying we will always sign a confidentiality agreement if circumstances so require.
When a crisis is emerging or when you are in the middle of one, you want your advisor to be available. Accessibility is therefore a high priority at Tara Communicatie.
Laetitia Gruwel, founder of Tara Communicatie, has more than 25 years of experience in the field of crisis communication, spokespersonship, and training. She has worked for many premium brands, mainly in retail, the pharmaceutical industry and the care sector and shows a great deal of passion for the work she does. Many of her assignments have been of great interest to the media. Below please find some examples of crisis situations with which she has gained experience:
- Reputation damage due to negative publications in the media
- Funding problems (serious threat to continuity)
- Suspension of payment / bankruptcy
- Reorganisation and shutting down of organisational divisions
- Acquisitions / mergers
- Introduction of controversial products / services
- Issues with unions, consumer organisations and NGOs. E.g. ‘Wakker Dier’ (a Dutch animal welfare organisation), Greenpeace, SOMO (Centre for Research on Multinational Corporations)
- Disputes with authorities. E.g. Authority for Consumers and Markets (ACM), Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM), De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB), Labour inspection, Health Care Inspectorate)
- Incidents / accidents with casualties
- (Sudden) departure of senior management
- Social issues: earthquakes, ‘Zwarte Piet’ (Black Pete is a companion of Saint Nicholas (‘Sinterklaas’) in the folklore of the Netherlands, a children’s tradition that is subject of controversy in the Netherlands regarding slavery)
- Bomb alerts
For more specific information please call: 06 52 00 12 69 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org